Opening a hotel or spa entails both vision and planning. At Copeland Ltd., we visualize the dream and evaluate the feasibility of your project, increasing your chance of success.
Our development services (12-18 months before opening) include:
- Market analysis – Evaluate your target markets, guest profile, regional and seasonal trends that will impact your business.
- Feasibility analyses – Evaluate the economic and operational perspectives of your project.
- Pricing strategy – Recommend ideal pricing strategy for hotels, spas and restaurants; Merchandising and co-branding; Operational costs, payroll and staff expenses.
- Budgets & Revenue models – Build and evaluate your budget and revenue model, including segmentation. Assess overheads and expenses including food & beverage, spa and lifestyle elements.
- Develop briefings for architects, designers, review blueprints to ensure best use of space and functionality for your purposes.
Our pre-opening services (6-12 months before opening) include:
- Develop and execute pre-opening work plan and timeline for marketing, staffing and training.
- Create Standard Operating Procedures and good governance manuals for staff, setting the standard for your hotel.
- Develop printed and digital collateral and administrative literature.
- Assist in recruitment & training, recommend specialty recruitment agencies, develop initial position profiles and job descriptions.
- Monitor staff progress during set-up & opening period.